Reduces the appearance of stretch marks with these 4 natural treatments
Stretch marks are visible marks on the skin, similar to scars that develop when the elastic fibers of the cutaneous tissue break. They may have a whitish or bruised color and their size and quantity vary in each case, depending on the type of skin and daily habits. They are located in areas such as buttocks and abdomen, although they may appear on the breasts, arms and other parts of the body.
Its main cause is the stretching suffered by the dermis during pregnancy or sudden weight changes but also related to hormonal imbalances and dehydration. Fortunately, although unsightly, they do not pose a health problem and can be greatly reduced thanks to the properties of some natural ingredients. In this opportunity, we want to share 4 good treatments that, for a low cost, will help you fight this problem to give a better appearance to the skin.
1. Rosehip and coconut oil treatment
The concentration of vitamin E, fatty acids and amino acids in this home treatment allows us to deeply hydrate the skin to accelerate repair of the fibers and, thus, minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Unlike commercial creams, it contains no harsh chemicals and can be used on all skins without the risk of side effects.
- 6 tablespoons organic coconut oil (90 g)
- 4 tablespoons rosehip oil (60 g)
- Add the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well blended.
How to use
- Spread the homemade cream over the areas affected by stretch marks and let it be absorbed, without rinsing.
- Repeat its use every night to achieve good results.
2. Treatment of almond oil and lemon juice
The combination of sweet almond oil with lemon juice gives the skin a high amount of vitamins C and E, both necessary to optimize the production of collagen and elastin.
Its frequent use supports the process of repair of broken tissues and reaffirms the dermis to prevent its rupture.
- 6 tablespoons sweet almond oil (90 g)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (30 ml)
- Mix the almond oil with the lemon juice and make sure to leave them well integrated.
How to use
- At night, take the necessary amount of treatment and rub it with gentle massages over the areas prone to stretch marks.
- Let it act for 30 to 40 minutes and rinse.
- Use it at least 3 times a week.
You may also like to read: STAINS ON THE FACE: 5 NATURAL REMEDIES
3. Treatment of shea butter and honey
Preparing a natural shea butter cream and honey you can get an ideal product to reduce stretch marks while smoothing the skin.
Its moisturizing compounds support the cell repair process and protect collagen and elastin from premature wear.
- 3 tablespoons shea butter (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- Heat the shea butter to the Maria bath and, once it is melted, add the honey.
- Remove the ingredients so that they are well integrated and let them stand at room temperature.
- Before it solidifies completely, proceed to use it.
How to use
- Spread the cream over the stretch marks and scrape until completely absorbed.
- Let it act for 40 minutes and remove the excess with a damp cloth.
- Repeat its use every night.
4. Treatment of olive oil and calendula
The treatment of olive oil and marigold gives the skin essential fatty acids and proteins that promote its repair.
Its application supports the healing process and helps to avoid the visible marks of fiber breakage.
- 3 tablespoons of marigold flowers (30 g)
- 10 tablespoons olive oil (160 g)
- Place the calendula flowers in a bowl and cover with the olive oil.
- Put the product in a cool place and let it concentrate for at least 10 days.
- After this time, pass the oil through a filter and proceed to apply it.
How to use
- Take the necessary amount of oil and apply it in areas such as buttocks, legs, and abdomen.
- Let it be absorbed without rinsing and repeat your application every night.
- You still can not diminish the stretch marks of your body? Choose any of the treatments mentioned and discover their goodness to correct this problem.
Of course, be consistent with its application, since its effects are not obtained immediately.
You may also like this website.